Free TomTom Voices
TomTom users love ability to customize TomTom voices
Our Talking POI files for TomTom, Garmin and other GPS brands are located in our POI download zone.
They are marked with this mark: . They are available only to our fans.
Free-for-all TomTom OGG Voice files for TomTom POI files:
Traffic camera ahead download
Speed camera ahead download
Redlight camera ahead download
School zone ahead download
Do you want to download celebrity voices for TomTom?
Our list has 53+ entirely free English and non-English (Dutch, Deutsch, French, etc.) voices for TomTom.
Here is a complete list of celebrity voices and international TomTom voices.
The latest addition to the list:
TomTom Radio Voice - English (Download)
Hindi Urdu Deccani - Urdu Voice for TomTom (Hyderabadi / Bombay / Punjabi Mix) (Download)
Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers - English Voice for TomTom (Download)
How to edit or make your own TomTom voices:
1. Download voice template and save it to some new HDD folder (e.g. C:\my_tomtom_voice).
You need to save these 3 voice related files: VIF, CHK and BMP file.
3. Install downloaded Vif Tool to the folder with the voice template.
4. Goto Start > Run > CMD
5. In command window type "CD c:\viftool\"
6. In command window type "viftool.exe split dataXX.chk" to extract all OGG voice files from tomtom CHK file.
8. Open OGG files (one by one) with OGG Editor and replace the voice with your voice. Save your edits on exit.
9. Edit at least few OGG files (one by one) before you proceed to compile the files.
You can always return there to edit or improve your OGG voice file.
11. Start VifTool2, enter file location and compress all OGG files to your own tomtom voice file.
12. Enjoy listening your own TomTom voice.
Thanks for using our POI tools and data.
GPS converter for webmasters
Points of interest - Directory